Monday, July 22, 2013

M.I.A

Sorry I have been so bad about blogging....I guess you could say this wedding has taken top priority! HA :)

I don't have a lot to post except we have been spending lots of time with family and friends ....and planning our big day.... 2 MONTHS to go!

I can't believe it! It will feel so good to be finally married and Mrs Russell :) (I still think I should be Mrs Steen-Russell ) :)
35 years with Steen as my last name......its hard to let go ya know!

This next month I have a bridal shower that Monica and some good friends are throwing me....and my bachelorette party in Kansas City! I can't wait!  Then our honeymoon to Mexico in November!

I will try and post some pics next time......until then....Happy Summer everyone! Can't believe all the kids will be starting back to school here soon.....crazy how fast it goes!

Love - The Steen-Russells  (for 2 more months..haha) :)

No comments: