Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer is flying by....

This summer seems to be flying by....and I feel like it just goes so fast I can't keep up with it all and on top of everything...the wedding will be here soon and I feel like I need to get going on things!

We've been food tasting at Wakonda.....the bridesmaid dresses are in and need to be picked up......the guys' suits have been ordered......

I have appointments this week with the florist again and 2 different invitation people....

Things are getting done people and I'm feeling good! I just keep plugging away little by little.

My sister and mom (my mom is here this week helping with Cole) are going to meet with florist as call me crazy, BUT, I am going to do my own centerpieces! AUGGH! I hope they turn out great. I am ordering everything through Sam's Club and my florist....thank goodness I have the help of some good friends and family!!

I'm so lucky to have the help of my sister and mom......they have been awesome and so good to go with me to all my appointments! I couldn't do it alone I know that. :)

So far its been a great summer.....Here are a few pics of what we've been up to! 



hanging with friends at BB downtown


helping stake Mon and Adam's new trees in their backyard - they look awesome! they planted 3 BIG trees...they are going to love it and so worth it!
 
 don't ask..... ha ( I think he was saying how awesome I was..Jk!!)

sneak peek wedding monogram! LOVE IT

snuggles with boo

being a "hot rod" in the neighbor's jeep

enjoying our flowers and some outdoor fun

hi mr turkey! what are you doing out here?


helping uncle jonny mow

snack time! He looks so big here :(


flowers are starting to fill in....love the colors this year

everything is so green.....trees are getting bigger and berm is too! YES!

Sunday fishing with the fiancé :) 



1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

You are a busy girl!!! Kudos to you for doing your own arrangements!! WOW!! Can't wait til your wedding!!! :)