I haven't posted alot lately.... its been a busy summer and it is almost over :(
Last weekend we were asked along to Lake Ponderosa to hang out with our neighbors and good friends, Tim and Jen! We went with them last year and had a blast so got to go again this year! It was a fun time..lots of good laughs, food, Ponderosa Olympics (haaa) and of course fun drinks! The weather was perfect! Pictures to come....
This weekend we are going to Eric Church concert in Guthrie Center! I can't wait...I LOVE him! We are camping too....not sure I'm too excited about that but I can't wait to see a good concert with some friends!
The following weekend Monica and Adam are throwing Jonny and I an "Engagement Party"! I can't wait! It was so nice of them to do this and we are excited to celebrate our future wedding with everyone! No date has been set yet..but thinking fall 2013 ;) To be continued.....
I've been busy going through tons of wedding magazines and having fun starting this fun process ;)
Coming up I am helping hostess Ali's bridal shower, Ali's bachelorette party, Julie's baby shower .... :) And then Ali's wedding is end of September.... I can't believe its almost football/fall season! Where did the summer go?
Hope everyone is having a good summer! (Minus this 100 degree heat)
No comments:
Post a Comment