Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July

Our 4th of July has been pretty uneventful minus fireworks at our neighbors house and Jonny smoking some ribs and I getting a full day with Cole!
On the 4th we stayed at home as it was so hot out and got ALOT of things done around the house I've been wanting to get done. Jonny smoked ribs in his smoker for 6 hours during the day. We had those for supper and he did a great job..so good!  Jen/Tim invited us over later that night to watch DMCC fireworks and Waukees.  They had their family over and some friends. Was fun....and it was also Tim's birthday!! So we got to celebrate that too ;)

Today I got to have Cole all day...took him to doctor in morning as Monica wasn't sure if he had ear infection..NOPE...all clear there.   We went on 3 walks and went over to Jen's to play in the pool. Again, another hot day but was so fun to get to spend the day with him. He is growing up before our eyes :(  I can't wait til he starts talking more..or maybe cuz then he can talk back to me! haha

Tomorrow Jonny and I have a few wedding appointments to go look at venues for wedding/reception! I have been pretty laid back about this all but I need to get going. Monica gave me an amazing wedding planner book from Erin Condren that I am in love with so I am filling it up fast! (thanks sis)  We still have no idea where we are going to get married...anywhere from DM to Colorado so we shall see :)

Hope everyone had a good 4th !!!

Jonny's ribs..yuummmmy



On our walk..nap time


I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! What a ham!
could eat him up he is so cute!





Look at those eyes :)


Look at those cheeks! :)


Aunt Mere wore him out :)

3 comments:

Monica said...

Cole had a great day with his Auntie Mere

Anonymous said...

Cole is adorable..love that smile!

Anonymous said...

Oops...this is Ali BTW..not some random stalker :)