Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Landscaping...it never ends

Jonny and I have been doing more and more landscaping as we have time. We planted 3 new trees this year (pear, maple and oak) in our backyard...we are wanting more privacy. We got some big trees so hopefully they will get growing fast ;)

We Jonny also finished the berm. If I don't say so myself, it looks awesome. Its so much bigger so we have more room to add more plants/flowers. We mulched it and now want to add some ground cover around the boulders. I will say that we have almost 30 boulders that we have "found" and Jonny did all the hard labor himself to move them.......his poor back!

We stained our gates that we put in last year that connect to neighbor's fences. I love the color and wish we would have done that stain for our deck...grrrrr (don't ask about our deck stain)

I've been planting all my flowers in my pots and we got some lights up in our umbrella...all we need know is a party :)

We really enjoy doing outdoor projects together....its fun and thank goodness we both enjoy it! I don't see it as work at all...I'm sure he does ;) haha


I can't find pics of trees but here you can see them



No comments: