Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day Trip

Saturday Jonny and I decided to get away for the day! I really had wanted to go check out "Rescue" by Old Crow Farm in Earlham! http://oldcrowfarmantiques.blogspot.com 

I LOVE all the re-purposed junk lately (mom and I went to Junk Jubilee a few weeks ago at State Fairgrounds for 4 hours...i was in heaven).  This place is only open 1 weekend a month so I was so excited to go. I didn't get anything but got alot of ideas of stuff I can make myself ;)

We went to a few flea markets and then made our way to Winterset and had lunch on the square.  Our favorite greenhouses are down there (Groth's and Howell's tree farm) so we hit those and I loaded up on flowers to plant in my pots! (post to come later with those)

It was so fun to get away and just relax and be out in the country!!!

Here are a few pics from "rescue" in Earlham ...I didn't get any of us two :(  Thanks babe for taking me on a fun day trip!





2 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Wow! I'm pretty sure I MUST HIT this place up sometime...looks awesome! :)

Mere and Jonny said...

You would love it! I was in love with the arbor! Its made out of old barn wood. I told Jonny he MUST maket his for me;) It has so many neat things..i could have bought it all! Go check it out! Super cute and the only business basically on main street! ha