Friday, April 6, 2012

Yardwork!

Since the weather has been so awesome we have been working almost every night on something in the yard!  I am loving this weather!  It feels to be getting stuff done and Jonny and I both enjoy landscaping together.


Here are the new pillow cushions I made (sewed) for front patio! I love the polkadots and they will go with my green pots!


We put new mulch out (did dark this year) and also planted some new catmint for some purple color under the birch!



We Jonny have been working on adding some boulders around the berm. I love the new look of it. Its still a work in progress but so far, I am loving it. Its alot of work as they are so heavy but he is doing a great job!




Jonny is putting in new drainage pipes/hoses off the side of our house. It just helps with drainage and looks better!


These are just a few of the projects going on around here.....to be continued ;) Happy Spring!




No comments: