Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Today is an emotional day for me.....Its Shar's birthday!!!!! And also marks the 10 year anniversary of my dad passing away. He died on her birthday 10 years ago today. Seems like it was just yesterday and I miss him every single day. I have such great memories of him that I think of often. I tell Jonny stories of him all the time so he can feel like he knew him. It makes me sad that Cole will never know his grandpa nor will my dad walk me down the aisle or know my kids either....but what I do know is he will never be forgotten!
Today is a great celebration for mom!!! I am so glad I have her in my life and she does SO MUCH for us....I don't know what I'd do if i lost her too!  Love ya mom!!!!!

Mom came to town and hung out with all of us. We had a great dinner made by Adam on Friday night and had cake for Shar's birthday.  Saturday it was a sweat factory....mom and I made about 40 burp cloths and babysat Cole while Monica and Adam organized his nursery as he's been spoiled and gotten SO many clothes.  Sunday we took Cole to the mall with us girls and got Manicure's for mom's birthday.

It was a great weekend!!! :)  Here is some pictures from the weekend!!!


Hanging with Grams and Auntie sewing all day

Loving up on Grams (he was sleeping so good)

Cole in his new sweater/hat Grams knitted him!

Happy Birthday!!!

Jack hungry....of course

3 weeks old..and still only 7 pounds 13 oz...just a peanut!!!
In another sweater grams knitted him

1 comment:

Monica said...

Thanks to Grams and Auntie Mere so we could get some work done this weekend!
Happy Bday Mom!