Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baby Items FOR SALE!!

This past weekend my mom and I made a TON more baby items!!! (Cole is good inspiration :) )
I have tried to put numbers/prices on each of the items below. If any questions, let me know.

We keep making more so if you see something and its out, I will try and make more. I sold ALOT of burp cloths/changing pads/bibs/ receiving blankets last time so hurry...they will go fast!!!

Please email me if you are interested in any of the items at meredithsteen19@gmail.com 

Thanks for your support!



All items below (Max even loves the items)


2 boy receiving blankets
$35 each (SUPER soft THICK flannels)


2 boy changing pads (chenille and flannel) - $20


2 brown/green changing pads - $20


blue/dark grey burp cloths(3 sets of 4 - $20 and 1 set of 2 - $10)


4 girl changing pads (flannel and chenille with closure) - $25



2 blue/brown burp cloths ($20 for set of 4 and $15 for set of 3)
2 changing pads - $20
Buy the matching set = $35


Boy Blue Burp Cloths 
Set of 3 - $15 (have 2 of them) 1st and 2nd (from left)
Set of 4 - $20 (have 2 of them) 3rd and 4th



Bibs - $5 each

No comments: