Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sewing.....and sewing.....oh and baking

My friend Julie said she wanted to make some pillows for her bedroom so....that we did! My mom was in town for 4 days watching Jack as monica/adam were in MN for a wedding that they both were in....so figured it was perfect timimg with mom here...and last minute!
She sewed 2 throw pillows for her guest room....boy did she get a sewing lesson 101 from Shar ;)

Mom worked on my Monica's drapes for her dining room and I baked for a few hours (which those that know me know this is something i'm not big into)...but I had a blast. This cold fall weather got in the mood. I made taco soup too for lunch!

It was a fun morning to sew and Jack enjoyed having us girls hang with him too (as you can see from the picture)





1 comment:

Mon said...

My puggle is so precious!