Monday, September 12, 2011

Game Day!

Last weekend our neighbors, Jen and Tim, had an ISU vs Iowa party at their house for the big game! We went over there for the game and hung out. It was such a great game...UNFORTUNATELY...Iowa lost!!!  grrrr Sarah (jonny's cousin) was invited too so she came along with us.  

We woke up to GO STATE sprayed on our driveway Sat morning.....someone (tim) must have gone around and sprayed all the IOWA fans' driveways in the middle of the night or early Sat morning. It was hilarious! (sorry i didn't get a pic...) Thanks Tim :)

Then Jonny and I headed over to Sean and Angie's house for their 3rd Annual Stewart Obstacle Course. It was so fun. My team got 3rd place...Jonny's 4th. They set up an obstacle course in their backyard and you have to go around and do all the different things and fastest team, wins! I didn't get any pics from this! shoot! They gave the top 2 teams t-shirts! Great party!


Sarah and livy and Syd


Jen and her daughters



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go State! Better luck next year!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the picture of the girls and I...love it! :)
Sarah

Murdock's mama said...

Ahh...just found your blog...I'm so excited!! So good to see you the other day...wish we could have stayed longer. Oh...and that the Hawks would have won too! Can't wait to keep up with you and Jonny!

A