Friday during the day we got manicures and pedicures done before the rehearsal. The dinner was at Racoon River Brewing Company downtown. The food was amazing. I had salmon and garlic potatoes and so did Jonny.
Their wedding was in Windsor Heights at the Methodist Church and reception was at ZART 1312 downtown on Grand Ave.
The ceremony was beautiful. Her actual reception was featured in this week's JUICE!!!
We headed downtown on a bus and did some great outdoor pictures at the sculpture garden across the street from Zart. I am so excited to see how they turned out.
It was a wonderful day and she was a beautiful bride :) The decorations were to die for and the food was great from Gateway Market. I had chicken marsala with asparagus. Jonny had steak! yum! I heard the cupcakes were awesome too!
These are just a few..i took over 100 pictures of the day!
She looked like a model bride! Gorgeous!
loved the back and bottom!
Love your dress!
Husband and Wife!
My handsome usher!
The decorations were awesome!
She had over 1,000 tulips!
Jonny and me (bad picture of me)
Wedding party! (minus the bride)
No comments:
Post a Comment