Monday, April 18, 2011

Julie's Bridal Shower

This past weekend Ali, Jill and I hosted a bridal shower for Julie! It was at my house. She had a great turnout and she got some wonderful gifts!

We made the food and ordered chocolate and almond cupcakes from The Bake Shoppe in Windsor Heights. They were amazing!

I can't believe the wedding is 3 short weeks away! I am super excited to be a part of their special day!

We missed Barb (her mom) at the shower due to her surgery but she was with us in spirit. We taped it as well so plan on sending Barb a copy of the shower for her to watch her daughter open some gifts!

Enjoy some pictures!




 The shower favors that each person took home with them!


 I did a string of pictures of Josh and Julie over the past 4 years!



The Yummy cupcakes with "J" for Julie







No comments: