Jonny has been doing some "tiling of backsplashes" lately!! He's been doing so much of it that I thought he should start advertising his services ;)
Here is some pictures of our backsplash. We did natural stone with a glass tile design!
Monica and Adam decided they would do theirs too so Jonny did theirs. They chose white subway tiles with a design and it looks awesome. So clean and fresh and bright!
So if you or anyone you know wants to hire Jonny to do yours, let us know :) He can do day or night and the hourly rate depends on the complexity of the job!
He is a perfectionist and does great work :) (I'm biased I know)
2 comments:
he does GREAT work - - LOVED yours!! :) We are doing ours next weekend! Nick's dad is coming to help! We are doing a darker stone and brown/tan/black glass on our so hopefully it turns out half as nice as yours!! :)
we are still working on our tile tonight... ended up switching to the larger stone like yours (I think ours is darker tho??)... the little stone we had originally picked out was too small and looked too busy! - but it is coming together now and looks good.. I will post pics when we are done. My favorite part is our glass tho... adds so much!
Post a Comment