Sorry this is so late!
Our House Warming Party was awesome!!! We had a great turn out..i think around 30 people came. Thank you everyone who came and for your wonderful presents. We have some wonderful family and friends are so blessed to have you in our lives! We hope you keep coming back and enjoy our new home with us! We look forward to many years and memories in this house.
So for the menu I did 6 different appetizers and then did homemade taco soup and Glazed Meatballs!!! I made cute labels for each of the appetizers and the table was decorated in white/silver stylish winter wonderland look :) I put different appetizers at different heights to give the table a elegant look! I loved it!
Thanks to my mom and sister for helping run around and re-stocking food when I was busy with the guests! Thanks to Jonny for being a wonderful boyfriend and helping me clean and bake all the food :) love you!
2 comments:
it was a fun party! glad you guys are enjoying your new home!
looks like lots of fun... wish we could have been there! Congrats again on your home... it is beautiful! :)
Post a Comment