Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm back!!

Finally after 3 weeks of feeling lost without internet (and cable..which we still don't have), we have internet :) Jonny has spent atleast 12 hours setting up internet. NO LIE

After all the work we put into this house, we realized we did not put a phone jack in the office! I about died!!!!!!!!!!! Jonny had to run lines through floors, etc! What a mess!

Here are some updated pics of the house!!! I need to post some more but here is what i've done so far!! Sorry its taken so long!
The pictures are hard to see. I have done "some decorating" but not alot. Its so hard to decide and I want to do it all at once but I can't and want to take my time and pick out what I really want to decorate. When my office is done I'll post those pics. Its my favorite. I did a very shabby chic office with amy butler fabric for curtains for a modern twist! Lola (my maniquin) even made the move!!
The kitchen is wonderful! I would highly recommend granite to anyone and I love having tile floors! I thought it would be cold but I love it. Very easy to clean and looks great! The carpet is wonderful too! I love everything about the house. We can't wait to landscape next year!
Max is LOVING the new house..so much he's lost weight! haha. There is triple the amount of room for him to run around!
We are so happy here and wouldn't change a thing! Its been a long process but a great one that we will never forget! I truly know that Jonny and I have learned alot about each other that we probably would never know if we hadn't gone through this process together! I love you babe!!! Who knows whats next.........maybe a ring :) haha
We love company so come over anytime and see us!
















2 comments:

Mindy said...

The house looks great Mere! Can't wait to see it in a couple of weeks!

The Hamann Family said...

looks great! :) Thanks for the tour the other night... love love love your new "HOME"! :) Glad it is done and you can relax and enjoy it now! :)