Monday, October 12, 2009

Chicago Marathon.....

NOT ME!!! I did not run this! haha. i would have to start training 2 years in advance to do this!! haha

Monica and Adam ran the Chicago Marathon yesterday and made it!! I am so happy and proud of them. They had great timings as this was Monica's 1st marathon and Adam's 4th! Its a huge accomplishment and I am sure they are glad its over! 26.3 miles is a LONG ways to run!!

I tracked them the entire time throughout it! Its crazy to think about running for 3-5 hours straight!

I think the weather was a tad chilly and they are very very sore and full of blisters!

My good friend, Mindy Cathcart, also ran it and had her best time ever!!! Congrats Min :)

1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

that's amazing! Good for them... let them know that I am impressed!! - - I could never do it!!!!:)