Well once I got the news, I called Jonny to tell him right away and of course his first comment was "are you sure you want to do this" I said "babe, you know me..i LOVE this kind of stuff..we are doing it".... He had no choice.....ha ha
We were referred by our builder and realtor for the interview. As you all know we have been looking for homes for almost 2 years.....a LONG time. So they thought we would be perfect to talk about why we chose to build versus buying, and everything that you think about when building, etc.
The interview was this afternoon and it aired on Charles Gibson's Channel 5 World News tonight! Although it was a fast interview and Jonny didn't get to speak(boo), we had a blast and was so much fun! I had to take some pictures of the camera crews and the process!! Jonny was cracking me up during it.
Now that our "famous" days are over and its back to reality...BOOOOO !!!!
Go to http://abcnews.go.com/wn and then click on Full Episodes and then click on 7-27 viewing to view the actual show :) I'll try a
nd post a few pics from it online!!
1 comment:
you guys are superstars in my eyes... with or without the news! - - but the news DEFINITELY put you on the map! hehehe! We recorded it!!! We can see you anytime we want now!! hehehe! :)
Post a Comment