Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th!!!

We had a great long 4th weekend. Thursday night we headed up to see my good friend Mindy and her husband Andy and their son, Brady in Ankeny. Theyt grilled for us and was so much fun to see them and hang out. Brady is 7 months old and is so cute :) He is growing like a weed and is at a fun stage. Thanks for having us up.

Friday we got some stuff done around the house. I met my friend Ali for coffee and she wanted to see our new house so took her out there. Friday night we headed to Prairie Meadows for Fireworks with Ali, and Tony and Kelsey. Jonny and Tony had fun with the live horse races and I was content with a few slot machines and beverages! The fireworks were awesome. I didn't get any pictures of them as I was enjoying it too much!

Saturday we hung out and did some more house stuff and then headed to Matt's house to hang out with him and Margie, Sarah and Savannah. WE grilled and went and watched Urbandale's fireworks!

Sunday Jonny and I decided to have some fun in the sun! We hit Saylorville's beach for 2-3 hours and that was plenty....we got FRIED!!! Needless to say, my time hasn't been outside this summer so I was pasty white...my legs and chest are fried! Jonny's face got it but not as bad as me! Next time i'll wear sunscreen and try and get some sun before i sit in the water for 3 hours :) It was so much fun and we had our little picnic and relaxed. Great time! We came home and went to Lowe's and then grilled out here at home and had some great corn on the cob!

It was a great weekend that went fast! Have a good week and enjoy some of the pics :)







No comments: