Sunday, January 11, 2009

More pics....My Godson

I thought I'd try and break up the post!

Thursday night I headed over to see Owen (my Godson) and his big brother Parker and Nick and Lori and give them their Christmas presents! I gave Owen some clothes and an engraved picture frame ornament (he'll appreciate it when he's older :) ) and Parker a Spider Man Basketball splash thing (for the tub) and it came with this "whistle"....what was I thinking? AUGGHH Owen made sure I knew he loved to blow that thing!!!

Lori gave me or let me chose from her awesome art screens. I picked a heart for Valentines Day! I already have a fall and Christmas one so trying to get one for each season/holiday :) Its soo neat and I can't wait to put it up in February! Thanks Lor!!!

It was great to see them and see the boys! Here is a picture or two of the night. They decided to dress as Robin for me! It was hilarious!





1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

Thanks again for everything... it was so great getting to spend some time with you! :) Your pics turned out GREAT! :) Hope to see you again soon!