Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bowling!!!!


Sat night Jonny and I went out to eat with Monica at our favorite El Rodeo and ran into Rae and Bev!!! Was so good to see them. Then after dinner we met up with Josh and Julie and went bowling all 5 of us in Waukee. Was a good time!! Of course I can never beat Jonny! Monica bowled a game and beat all of us! Nice. Jonny and I managed to beat J&J the best 2 out of 3 game series. Was a fun night. Here are a few pics!

Mon, Jonny and me out to eat at El Rodeo!

The crew waiting to bowl!!!


Excited to be bowling!!


Max taking a cat nap on Saturday afternoon!!!

1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

Great post Mere... until I got to the bottom.... SERIOUSLY!!!! Max?? Why did Max make the post... he didn't go bowling or out to dinner!?!?!?!? hehe! Glad you had a fun night out!!! :)