Married life is wonderful and we are enjoying it! I can't believe its been 3 months since our wedding...seems like it was just yesterday. We wish we could go back and do it all over again and again. 16 months of planning for a 3 day fun fill weekend!
It was a wonderful fall October day! I still haven't gotten all my pictures back from our photographer but here are a few random ones and some snapshots from our friends that they took and a few from the professional photographer (more to come).......
We are very blessed to have wonderful family and friends and we love you all so much. It was the perfect day! We are looking forward to the future and what it holds.
Thanks to all of you who were there with us that day and I am so excited to finally be Mrs. Russell :)









1 comment:
Happy to see a new post! Great photos of the wedding, can't wait to see them all!
Post a Comment