Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cole's 1st Birthday

Cole turned 1 on Dec. 23rd!!! His 1st Birthday Party was Dec. 16th and I had the FLU!! GRRRRR So I didn't get to go. Uncle Jonny went and took pictures for me thankfully ! I was sooooo sad I missed my sweet nephew's 1st bday party..but his mom tells me there will be many more for me to attend :)

Jonny and I went up and gave him our presents the other night. We got him a new kitchen and grocery cart and food !! As he is not walking just yet, he sure loved to open and close the oven door. I know someday soon when he's walking he will love to play with this. We also gave him some new books too as we are hoping he becomes a big reader and can read to us ;)

Love you Boo!!! Happy 1st birthday and can't wait for many many more! 



A new Kitchen!!!

Ummm..can someone get me out of here!


Not a happy birthday boy! haha Love this pic


He wasn't sure at first about his cake but loved it in the end....thankfully Monica did facetime with me so I could watch him eat his cake!



Monica did an awesome job making his cake! It turned out so cute!

No comments: