Monday, August 13, 2012

Cole and the baby kitties!

This past weekend Monica, Cole, my mom and I headed to Omaha so they could do some furniture shopping and I wanted to check out Charming Charlies (OMG..overwhelming but such a fun store). We stopped in Elk Horn to grab my mom and while we were there, Cole got to see and hold the baby kitties. He didn't know what to think of them at first but he wasn't afraid as he picked one up by his head! ha 


Cole and the babies (we made his onesie too with his custom "C" on it)



Drooling...getting more and more teeth! 


Where do you think you guys are going?


I think i'll take this one home mom!!!!


And last, Grams has been knitting away...she knitted Cole this CUTE fall sweater!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you put that sweet boy in the middle of that crazy cat pile! Poor kid!

Mere and Jonny said...

He loved it Julie!!!

Monica said...

No more kitties at this house! It's a zoo already

Anonymous said...

Love Charming Charlies!!! But you need to have an outfit in mind will all the tables and colors....yuckie kittie!!!!!

The Hamann Family said...

Such a little CUTIE!! :)