Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Walking weather!!!

This week has had some amazing weather......I can't believe it! Hopefully it lasts.  Monica and Adam have his family in town from Texas this week so I volunteered to babysit tonight while they went to Biaggi's for dinner! 
Jonny and I wanted to take Cole on a walk....and it was great we got the neighbor girls (Jen, Sydney and Olivia) along too....so nice to have great neighbor friends!

I was so glad we got to have him over and enjoy the weather and get in some aunt and uncle time ;) (while mom and dad got a few hours away)


Here we go!!!


Sydney and Cole (I love her barbie bike)

Olivia helping push!


Getting some uncle time in :)

He was so happy when we came in for the night!
ps - Don't you love his shirt?? tee hee (his mom did need a nice dinner away)



No comments: