Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend

I haven't been good at posting whats been  new with us! We haven't been up to alot....mostly hanging out with friends and family...and Cole :) Friday night we just went out to dinner/drinks with a few neighbor friends.

Saturday I was invited to 31, Scentsy and Upper Case Living Party and invited Monica and Cole so some of the girls could meet him in my neighborhood. I was short on Scentsy stuff too! Saturday night we hung out and watched movies and babysat Cole for a few hours. 

Today I met a friend for coffee and we went to church and I ran some errands. Then Mon, Cole and Jack came over to go on a walk since it was so nice out! What a great day for a walk..little chilly but felt good to get out and Jack and Cole loved it :)  Jonny went ice fishing (yes, you read that right)...he says the ice is still thick..and brings home fish so I can't complain. BUT it does make me super nervous :)

I'm ready for some spring days or some more snow...this in between weather is hard for me. Either snow and be cold or be spring already! ha

Here is a pic of Cole today from our walk...he is starting to smile alot more...my sweet boy! Can't believe he just turned 2 months old.

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Monica said...

See, Cole can be sweet after he's napped. Too bad my kid averages about 3 naps a week ;) We had fun aunt Mere!