Forgive me this is a week late but last weekend we took "cousin" Sarah (she is really Jonny's cousin but I call her mine...i mean we are practically family after 5 1/2 years right?? Ha ha). I told her to pick where she wanted to go so Saturday night after she got off work, her and Arika (Jonny's Sister In Law) came over and our neighbor Jen (Sarah has babysat for Jen alot of times so of course Sarah wanted her to come along too) headed to Waukee. We didn't get going til 10pm since Sarah works retail at the mall and had to close. It was fun. We went to a few pubs and had some food and drinks and sang some Karoke. It was a great time!!!
I haven't downloaded the pics from my phone but I will soon. The ones I got were of the crazy ladies singing Karoke.
We will miss you Sarah!! Come visit us soon!!!!!! We love ya!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment