Thursday, July 7, 2011

Guess what!?!?!?!?!

I'm going to be an....... AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and Jonny an Uncle :) )

We are so excited and so glad I can finally annonce this!!! Most of you already know but those that don't....Monica and Adam are expecting their first child around January 2nd!!!

I couldn't be more excited and can't wait to meet Babe C!!! I'm going to be the best aunt ever!!! haha

So needless to say its been a crazy month or two for them. They JUST moved into their new house in Urbandale 2 weeks ago.  Jonny/Mom/Jason and I found out on Mother's Day! (how appropriate :) ) and I've been dying to tell people!!!!

Congrats!! love ya guys!!!

Lets just say I have been making hair bands and sewing custom onesie's for the new babe!!!! Grams and I are going to be busy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made that???? What if it is a BOY...congrats

Mere and Jonny said...

I did't make it..bought it at Baby Gap...and if its a boy...i will make some handsome onsies!