Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back to school

I don't think I have blogged about this so sorry for this being so late. I am guessing most people know that

Jonny has..........GONE BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, after alot of consideration and many long conversations, we decided it was best for him to go back to school....and start a new career!

He started classes almost 10 weeks ago at Kaplan University. He is going FULL TIME and has been spending many nights and days on this computer! ( I can't wait til he is done already..ha)

Soooo, HOPEFULLY around the end of August he will have a Degree in IT / Information Technology!

I am super proud of him and this has been a huge committment for BOTH of us! I know this will pay off in the long run!! :)

So this guy...is back in school!



*NOTE* - he really was NOT drinking...we were just having fun last summer when we went wine tasting at Jasper Winery.
I thought the picture was funny!

No comments: