Saturday, July 10, 2010

Been a while!

Sorry I have been slacking on blogging lately. It seems our schedules have been crazy this summer.

Jonny is now working at Perficut (not sure if I had told you before or not) in Ankeny. He likes his job but works alot of hours! ALOT!!! I feel this summer has just flown and we haven't seen each other at all. I am already planning a vacation for us this fall to get away just the two of us and not work work work.

About 7 weeks ago I started a workout program called Kosama here in Clive. I LOVE IT!! It has been a godsend to me as I have never been a HUGE fan of working out but I really do like it. My friend Jill and I are doing it together. I had a setback 1.5 weeks ago I hurt my back and have been to a chiro ALOT and might do some PT work on it too. I am starting Kosama back up on Monday and am taking it easy. Its going to be hard and I know I am a little behind but I'll be fine and sure I'll be 100% in no time..i hope anyway! I feel great and have lost weight and inches and it feels good.

Monica and Adam took a trip to Europe a few weeks ago. They went to London and Paris! They had a great time and have some great pictures and memories from it. :) Adam had some health issues while over there so they had to come home about 5 days earlier than they were expected but he is better and will be starting some new meds for his Chron's here soon! Pray they work!

We have Jonny's brother's wedding/reception coming up in August. They are getting married in Jamaica on July 23rd....just the two of them. The reception is August 28th at a golf course here in Des Moines. Congrats and we are happy for them.

Not to much else new. Mom and Jason are the same and busy working in their gardens and flower beds. Jason has a HUGE garden and we always enjoy this fresh produce we get for free from him :) Jonny and I are always so jealous of how BIG his garden is and we say we want to do one at our house. Maybe next year!

I will hopefully have some pictures soon to update you with! Until then..enjoy your summer :)

1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

hope you are doing ok from hurting your back! Would lvoe to get together soon!!!