Friday, March 19, 2010

Its been a while..

I am sorry that I have slacked so much lately! Let me get you up to speed....

Jonny has been interviewing for a new job alot lately! Keep your fingers crossed and pray for him! He has been "drafting" up a design for our back and front yards! We are both so excited to get landscaping!!!

I have been working away and been super busy "decorating" the house! I am so ready for spring!! I have added a few new things to the family room. We bought new cabinets to go next to the TV stand. They add so much and of course I've been filling up the shelves with decor. For those of you who know me....i LOVE to RUMMAGE through old stores and antiques and re-purpose things. I found an OLD antique chandelier at the ReStore on 2nd and Holcomb (its the Habitat for Humanity ReStore) and tossed and turned whether to paint it but I decided to keep it in its orginal state and it looks awesome in our "white room"! (Pictures to come...)

For St Pat's we stayed home and worked in the garage. Jonny is building a "work bench" and I am working on some "crafts" and projects for the house. (Pictures to come....)

Next weekend we are headed to a "garden seminar" in Atlantic all day Saturday with my mom, Monica and Jason....we can't wait ;)

Hope you are all are having a great weekend and lets hope this snow melts soon!

No comments: