Friday night Jonny and I hung out and watched movies at home. Well actually we bought a new LAWN MOWER!!! Its soo nice and mowes like a gem! Jonny was so excited :) i have a picture with him next to it....its hilarious!
Saturday we went and did some house stuff for our future house. Saturday afternoon Jonny's brother, Matt, daughter, Savannah and mom, Margie came over to grill out for Mother's Day. We drove them out to our house so they could see where we will be living! They loved it! So do we.
Sunday, my mom and brother came into town for Mother's Day. My mom is remodeling her kitchen so we did alot of stuff for her. We also went to Goode's Greenhouse in Johnston to look for some plants. I am not doing alot of planters this year as we will only be here for another 3 months and I don't want to haul them! Monica met us there and got some good stuff too! We were gone for 7 hours all day going to Nebraska Furniture Mart, Home Depot, etc.. We came back and grilled steaks and mom had brought some great potato salad and rubarb dessert and I had made homemade salsa and we hung out. We all were exhausted by Sunday night!
Here are some pics of Savannah and Jonny..she is changing so much! I don't have any pics from when my mom and brother were here! shoot. Next time!
Happy Birthday to Margie (jonny's mom) who has a birthday this week :)
Also, congrats to Kelsey and Tony for their upcoming wedding this weekend! we are excited to be part of your big day!
3 comments:
Savannah is getting so big..! Wow! She is adorable.
Glad you guys had a good weekend.
E-mail me!
Love you!
Savannah is so cute!
fun pictures!! :) She is a little doll! We were excited to see your "soon to be" home!!! How exciting!!! :)
Post a Comment