This weekend was very quiet without Jonny! He left early Friday morning for Kentucky for a LA Conference and won't get back into town till Monday late night. I know he's having tons of fun and learning lots which is awesome and will help him with his career. I know Max has REALLY missed him!! ...well and of course me
I've just hung out by myself and had some "Mere-time". Monica and Adam were nice enough to invite me over to their house for dinner and download some new songs on my IPOD. I got alot of working out done which always feels good. I went to a movie by myself this afternoon.... "He's just not that into you"! What a cute movie! I laughed (and cried) throughout the whole movie. I highly recommend it! It is loaded with some great actors! Def. a chick flick that I knew i'd never get Jonny to! haha I stopped over to my friend Ali's house. She is remodeling her entire basement so hung out with her and her family for a little bit.
No pictures this weekend...a nice relaxing weekend where I got alot of stuff done! Back to work for all of us next week...except Jonny! He has it off! Lucky him! I'm sure he'll have alot to tell me when he gets back.
Have a great week everyone!
1 comment:
sounds like some good relaxing time... I need some of that!~ :) Hope to get together soon! - we miss you!!!!
Post a Comment