Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Friends and More friends!!!!

First off, last Thursday we had our great friends Rach, Troy and Dawson over to grill out and play games and light off fireworks. Rach is a great friend of mine from BV!!! We go way back to our Freshman year! Her and Troy knew each other in college but never dated. 3 years later they connected and started dating and know are married and live in Waukee with their son Dawson! :) He is 6 and sooo fun and sooo smart!! Thanks for coming over guys!



















Then this past weekend came along and it was pretty relaxing! Friday night Jonny went golfing with his best friend Sean while I hung out at home and got stuff done and worked out! Sat morning I worked out and Jonny cleaned out the garage. We did manage to go look at more lots and houses for 3 hours as well!! This is still a work in progress!!! To be continued...we have the worst luck!!!!


Sat night we went over to Tony and Kelsey's for a while! They smoked a pork loin and we brought corn on the cob. Then we came home and got addicted to the show "Intervention" on A&E. Its a great show for those of you who haven't seen it!! We watched it till 2 am and ate popcorn! HA (exciting I know) Sunday I worked out again and Jonny just hung around the house. We went to church Sunday night with Julie and Josh and then decided to get a game of Putt Putt in at West Grand Golf!! Julie and Josh beat us by 1 point :) LUCKY!! Then we headed back to their place and ate Taco Pizza ! OUR FAVORITE!!! It was a fun evening.

I had also to put in a clip of Jonny and Max playing 'catch' last week! For those of you whom have never seen our cat Max, he is a great cat! He cracks us up! He has the funniest personality. We will never need a dog because...he knows how to play "fetch". Check it out!! He is hilarious!! Jonny and I play fetch with him almost every night. His favorite is my hair bands!! LOL




1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

hehe!!! This is HILARIOUS!!! :) You know how much I don't like cats... but max is like a little dog... so we could maybe be friends!!! hehe! CUTE CUTE CUTE!