Thursday, May 22, 2008

Owen's Birthday :)

Last night, Jonny (first went golfing with a good friend of ours and co-worker of mine, Matt Salge) then he came over to Nick and Lori's where I was at and we all hung out. We gave Owen 2 outfits and a savings bond! After all, I am his Godmother so he can get spoiled every now and then :) Owen said "mere" for the first time last night and it MELTED MY HEART!!! I couldnt' have asked for anything else...right before his 2nd birthday :)

It was so good to see the boys and Lori and Nick. Lori has been remodeling their house like crazy and it looks awesome!! Jonny and Parker were loving the WII game. Those two are addicted!!! Parker loves Jonny!! They are buddies!

Here is a pic of me and Owen.




















Then today I got to to go Parker's school program! He is soo stinking cute and did a great job! It was soo fun to see him perform! He's soo natural! Wonder where he gets it? haha

1 comment:

The Hamann Family said...

love it!! :) you are such a good GODMOTHER, FRIEND and of course "AUNT"!!! :) THANK YOU for such a fun night... you didn't mention our late night egg snack though?!?! hehe! Glad you guys stopped over... will see you soon!